This week we are going to talk about something that doesn’t usually get associated with the Holidays; STRESS. With the endless parties, travel, family gatherings and of course shopping. It’s easy to see how we can be overwhelmed with all this plus a full time life. Stress can lead to physical symptoms including weight gain, headaches, upset stomach, elevated blood pressure, chest pain, and problems sleeping. Research suggests that stress also can bring on or worsen certain symptoms or diseases. This should be a time to be thankful for what we have, not about worrying about getting the Christmas cards out on time, or not being able to find that perfect gift. Here are a few tips to help with your shopping, so you can check one more thing from your to-do list.
1) Buy duplicates. If you find a great gift at a great price, consider getting one for several people on your list, if it fits their tastes.
2) Include gift receipts. Ask for gift receipts at the register, and include them with your gifts when you wrap them. That way, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that if what you got doesn’t work for your recipient, they can easily exchange it.
3) Get gift cards. If you really need things to be simple, gift cards and certificates are a great option.
4) Let the post office be your friend. Rather than lugging all of your gifts to the post office and standing in the long lines, you can now get them to come to you! Visit the USPS website .
5) Make time for exercise. Exercise is proven to reduce stress and help you sleep better. It will also keep the pounds from creeping up on you over the holidays!
Yours in Health
Great Stocking Stuffers! Need a little extra immune building Vitamin D and extra Vitamin B for energy this holiday season? Check out what Life Shotz has done for Michelle:
“Life Shotz has made a huge difference for me. I’m sleeping soundly, I wake up more refreshed and my energy level is amazing during the later hours of the afternoon when I would normally slow down. Now I have a smile on my face! When I was recently out of Life Shotz for a short time, I started coming down with a seasonal cold that would normally kick my butt, but I’m back on the product and I’m kicking its butt! Thank you Life Shotz!”
Post Falls, ID
Click here to read more testimonials